Friday, August 23, 2013

Gallery Assis in Association with LUMIPro



Saturday 24th August 2013 at Noon SLT

Theme - Steampunk Era - Join Mad Scientists Mjshotboy Skytower and Floyd Arun in their nutty laboratory.


Karol Lyric "Five"

Five was inspired by the biblical verse from the "Canticles" (also known as the "Song of Songs," or "Song of Solomon"): "He thrust his hand into the opening, and my inmost being yearned. I arose to open to my beloved, and my hands dripped with myrrh, my fingers with liquid myrrh, upon the handles of the bolt." I find that passage to be beautiful, harmonious, deeply sexual, and quite Lyrical :-)

Bachi Cheng "Moments"

Bachi is a Real Life Painter
I love to paint Moments. Moments of life, Moments of Love, Moments so deep that you never want to forget them, Moments at the edge of orgasm or despair, just life like we ought to live it, plainly.
let me take you in the core of my Art   
painting is my life, 
building my passion 
and music is in my blood

Sydney Garnet "Restraint"



Restraint for Gallery Assis

Restraint can be given or imposed.  It can come from within, or be thrust upon us - for pain and for pleasure.  Like all good things, there is a fine line between not enough and too much, and some people spend their whole life in pursuit of that elusive balance.  Words given away in haste cannot be recovered in leisure.  With trust, restraint used for pleasure draws you closer.  Used correctly, restraint can avoid misunderstandings or hurt feelings,  illustrate the bond between two people,  and in the end bring bring fulfillment of a magnitude impossible without the total commitment of two linked hearts.  But restraint has a dark side; it can create victims, as well as bullies.  The wisdom comes from learning when to give in, and when to let go.




No comments:

Post a Comment