Friday, March 6, 2015

Avi Choice Awards - We did it!



So cool to have won the Avi Choice Award!  Couldn't have asked for a better birthday present!

The reason I like the idea of Avi Choice Award is that it is a team sport.  LUMIPro has been recognized by many in various forums and settings, but it is always a small group or a single blogger making the decision. Honestly what I really see this as is a "hats off" saying the LUMIPro *COMMUNITY* has received its first award.  How cool is that?!

I would also like to take a moment to thank our miss LUMIPro for helping to drive this and rallying everyone together. This company and the community we have built could not be so amazing without her.

In either case, my hope is that the award helps bring other cool kids into our fun, sometimes trifling, yet awesome community of artist and photographers.

So whats next for LUMIPro?  Besides a "2015" update that I am prototyping now, we are going to expand the idea of the flash mob art gallery into something cool for our artists to use as a way to share their work on a larger scale. If we pull it off, my goal is to get this as an "editor's pick" in the destination guide.  Sammie is keeping her ideas a secret for now.  We will announce more as we develop the story further.

Thank you again everyone!  I'm still high!
---Stefan


No comments:

Post a Comment